English version

The Chapel Frères & Cie factory

Home > Logos & Markings index > Doc index > St Claude ... > The Chapel...
back
1904
The brothers Gustave, Désiré, Joseph and Jules Chapel convert an former post-relay inn into a pipe factory.
1921
Désiré, Joseph et Jules go into partership and establish the Chapel Frères & Cie corporate.
1925
Marketing of the Gitana brand (horn stem).
1955
Marketing of the Chap brand (vulcanite stem).
Facade of the factory
3 rue François Peillot in Saint Claude.
(about the 1980s)
Cadastral map
1979
Acquisition of the Jima brand.
1988
Chapel Frères & Cie is taken over by the Berrod-Regad group and the premises of the rue François Peillot are abandoned and fitted out for flats.
Crédits : Région Franche-Comté, Inventaire du patrimoine |
| Site map | Contact | Mention Légale | © 2007-2016 pipephil |