English version

The Grappin Fils & Cie Factory

Home > Logos & Markings index > Doc index > St Claude ... > Overview of Grappin Fils & Cie...
Back
Cadastral map
1904
André Grappin-Brochot acquiered the plant situated at 3, 5 passage de la Cheneau (Saint Claude).
1906
He establishes his society.
The 1920s
The buildings were enlarged during this period.
1924
the firms Grappin-Brochot and Grappin-Dalloz (rue Christin) merged becoming the Grappin Fils & Cie.
Letterhead
(Grapin-Brochot)

Advertisement for the Graco brand (Grappin Fils & Cie)

André's and Adolf's sons managed the corporate and established in Bruxelles an other plant directed by Pierre, André's son.
1966
Claude, Adolf's grandson replaced Pierre. The Belgian plant exported 90% of its production.
Crédits : Région Franche-Comté, Inventaire du patrimoine |
| Site map | Contact | Mention Légale | © 2007-2016 pipephil |