English version

The J. Vincent Fils firm

Home > Logos & Markings index > Doc index > St Claude ... > The J. Vincent firm
Back
1898
Henri Vincent-Genod builds a house (chemin de la Combe du Marais Saint Claude) with a pipemaker workshop on the ground floor.
1909
Léon Vincent-Genod, son of Henri, enlarges the workshop and in 1912 he builds a tobacco humidor factory in the workshop's continuation.
1920
Jules, son of Léon, develops the business by acquisition of the Camelin tobacco humidor factory.
1923
Jules takes over the Verguet-Buffet pipe factory.

Left side of the pic: the workshops of la Combe du Marais.

Workshop for cutting at Chemin de la Combe du Marais
Cadastral map
1927
The society is now named J. Vincent Fils and its activity is partialy transfered at 11 rue Carnot.

Buldings at rue Carnot
1972
The pipe maker Roger Vincent occupies the ground floor of the plant at la Combe du Marais.
1992
The main part of the pipe production has the Gardhill brand.

Advertisment
1993
Closing down
| Site map | Contact | Mention Légale | © 2007-2016 pipephil |