English version

Enrique's workshop in Chretin's factory

:: Chretin :: Enrique ::
Home > Logos & Markings index > Doc index > St Claude ... > Enrique's workshop in...
Back
Cadastral map
   
1872
Establishment of the Paul Chretin house
1914-1918
Eugène and Albert, the two sons of Paul, settle at 76 rue de la Poyat.
1920-1930
Nomber of employees: about 80 (30 at home)

1988
Closing down of the factory.

2006-2009
During this period David Enrique owned a workshop in this factory (see left side of the picture above). He moved to Le Vermont (N-E of France) afterwards.

Crédits : Région Franche-Comté, Inventaire du patrimoine |
| Site map | Contact | Mention Légale | © 2007-2016 pipephil |